The J.W. Institute of education was found by Mrs. Adweta Pasari who has been associated with the pre-school setup for over ten years. Our aim is not just to teach but to develop the personality of our students in such a way that they can become the milestones on the path of pre-school education. It is important because early childhood education is the foundation of one’s life. The course curriculum at JW is not only for teachers but also for mothers to understand their children and their needs better
Why should I do this course?
- Teaching is a noble profession and I want to be a part of the same.
- I want to take up a profession where working hours are not too long and the pay is respectable.
- I want to start my own pre-school/day care/crèche
- I want to take up a respectable job oriented training course
- I just want to be a better mother.
Why choose JW institute?
- We are a government recognised institution and our students are certified by the ‘Women’s Vocational Training Board’ on passing their exams.
- Job assistance is also provided to all our students. Our placement records rank amongst the best with one of our students also securing pre-shool placement in Austrailia on merit.
- In house internship and training is provided for all our students and stipend facilities available for deserving students.
- Complete training in art,craft, child psychology, model making, health science and course planning and different ways of teaching in theory and practical.
- Greater focus on practical knowledge by providing students with opportunities at various events.
- Full time, part time and correspondence courses offered to enable students to manage the course with their other responsibilities.